Two (2) of the Largest Agencies in the Philippines just released their new list of vacancies for Automotive Jobs for Japan. Check out the list below and see which job vacancies suits your skills and experiences.
- H.M.O. INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES
This agency is currently looking for 80 male applicants for Automotive Mechanics in Japan. You must be 23 years old and above with at least 2 years of experience. Denting, Painting and Electrical is an advantage. NO PLACEMENT FEE. NO PROCESSING FEE. FREE TRADE TEST. FREE LANGUAGE TRAINING.
Address: Unit 201-202 Aussie Tower Bldg., 1418 M.H. Del Pilar Street, Ermita, Manila
- At least High School / College Graduate.
- Graduate in any course is accepted.
- At least (1) year relevant work experience. Light and Heavy equipment.
- Holder of Passport with 3 years validity.
- Birth Certificate must not be late registered.
- Willing to undergo Nihongo Language Training.
- Willing to work in Japan for maximum of 3 years.
- NOT EX-JAPAN AND NO TATTOO.
Interested Applicant may report personally and bring complete documentary requirements as soon as possible.
For Inquiries, Please Call 0921-2826851 / 0927-8845341 / 0915-5922769
Note: Resume without picture will not evaluated. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
For Documentary Requirements, click here
- PRUDENTIAL EMPLOYMENT AGENCY. INCORPORATED.
This agency is in need of male and female automotive applicants for Japan. You must be 20 years old and above with at least 1 year of experience. THIS JOB HAS NO PLACEMENT FEE.
This agency has the same qualifications and requirements on all job vacancies.
Address: Units C, D, E, F & H, 2nd Floor and Units F & G 3rd Floor Miki Mari Building, Sta. Cecilia Road, Talon 2, Las Piñas City, Metro Manila.
Below are the lists of Automotive Job Positions for you:
- AUTOMOTIVE SHEET METAL (AUTO BODY BUILDING) – 30 male vacancies for this position. Interview Date is on July 24, 2017.
- AUTOMOTIVE BODY BUILDERS – 15 male vacancies for this position. Interview Date is on August 26, 2017.
- AUTOMOTIVE PAINTING – 20 male vacancies for this position. Interview Date is on August 10, 2017.
- AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS – 10 female vacancies for this position.
- At least High School Graduate with Diploma.
- With experience in Auto Body Building.
- With experience in Auto Spray Painting from the scrape to metal, buffing, sanding, epoxy prime application, spray and dying of automotive paints.
- PSA Birth Certificate (Must not be Late Registered)
- With Driver’s License Restriction 1, 2 & 3.
- Holder of Valid Passport.
- Willing to undergo (4) months Nihongo Training.
- Interest and Willingness to work in Japan for a maximum of 3 years (depending on Job Orders)
- Updated Resume
- Passport (Photocopy & Original)
- Latest PSA Birth Certificate – (Photocopy & Original)
- Latest Civil Registrar Copy – Form 1A or 102 – (Photocopy & Original)
- Latest PSA Married Certificate (if married) (Photocopy & Original)
- 6 pcs latest 2×2 ID Pictures (with white background in formal attire)
- If holder of valid driver’s license – (Photocopy)
- Latest NBI for travel abroad – (Color Green) (Photocopy & Original)
- High School Diploma / College Diploma (Photocopy)
- Certificate of Employment COE (Photocopy & Original)
- PEOS Certificate (visit Facebook page for instructions)
- One (1) long brown envelope
For inquiries, please call 403-2823 or visit their website here and see the complete list of job vacancies.
You may also visit their facebook page here.
This info is subject to change without prior notice since the agencies regularly update the data.
We advise you to contact the agency directly and do your own diligence when applying for a job in Japan or in any other countries.
Reminders for Applicants
Most of these vacancies are for manpower pooling only and most of them offer no placement fee.
Please do your due diligence when applying for jobs. Do some research about the employer or the agency and if the offer is too good to be true, the more that you should be cautious.
Always check POEA website to check the license of the agency where you plan to apply.
Good luck in your application and serve with your best when you get the job! Always remember you’re one of our country’s heroes and we’re proud of you.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post and YKN is not affiliated with workabroad.ph or with the agencies mentioned here. This article is for information purposes only. For inquiries, contact the agency directly.