The Land Transportation Office (LTO) just entered the digital age by launching it’s LTO Online Appointment System. Just a couple days after they’ve announced the production of the aged vehicle number plates again.
By visiting the LTO Online Web Portal, you can now book an appointment with selected LTO District Office for for both driver’s license and vehicle registration renewal. Also, you can check the status of your driver’s license online if it’s ready for pick up.
In this article, let me guide you how to book an appointment with LTO Online Appointment System. Make sure to provide your information accurately and confirm your appointment within 3 days from the creation of appointment schedule. If you miss your schedule, your appointment will be cancelled.
Below are the only 4 available district offices for LTO Online Appointment System, but they will expand it to more district offices soon:
- Marikina District Office
- Muntinlupa Extension Office
- Novaliches District Office
- Pasig District Office
Here are the steps on how to register with LTO Online Appointment System:
1. Go to LTO Online Web Portal, you can use your mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
2. You need to scroll down the page till you see the LTO Online Appointment System, then choose what appointment you want to schedule.
3. After selecting your appointment, tick the checkbox, type the “Captcha” symbols in the box, then hit “Continue” button.
When you see the “CONFIRMATION” screen, just click “OK” button.
5. Fill in the boxes with your details. In this article, I’ve chosen to renew my driver’s license. Hit the “Next” button once done.
6. Choose the district office where you want to set your appointment, then hit “Next” button.
Note: You can only choose 4 district offices for now.
7. Select the date and time of your appointment. You can only select with green markers for your date and time. Hit the “Submit” button once done.
8. Upon successful registration, you will get the “SUCCESS” screen below. Just click “OK” button.
9. Open up your email and check the email from LTO to confirm your appointment schedule. Also, download the “Application Form” from the email, fill it out and read the procedure before going to your district office to save time.
I advice to come at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment as LTO will not entertain any latecomers. If you have questions, just leave a comment down below or you may always call LTO hotline at 922-9061 for further assistance.