After six months of using Jinju White Soap, I can finally and confidently give you guys my thoughts about it. I have discovered the soap through my sister as she mentions that it’s is currently going viral. So I decided to purchase the soap over Lazada. I ordered it through one of the authorized re-seller in Lazada and back then it cost me 180 Php. I ordered one and I received it within 5 days (I love Lazada). I also checked Mercury drugs and Watson’s and I believe it is not available through them.
The Packaging of Jinju White Soap?
The packaging of the soap is really nice. The box is colored white and pink, which I like. The front of the box says Jinju White within a circular logo. Below the logo it says Pearl Extract + WhiteTen Korean Advanced Technology. I’m not so sure what WhiteTen means. I’m guessing it has 10 active ingredients which helps in whitening and improving your skin condition.
The back of the packaging is concealed by a sticker with the description of the soap. It says, Jinju White is the latest in technological advancement thru the extraction of earth’s purest ingredients clinically proven to brighten, lighten and moisturizes any tired and dull skin. It deep cleanses, unclogs and minimizes pores, lighten dark areas, clears acne blemishes, remove acne scars and brighten over all complexion. Achieve fair, smooth, even toned skin with Jinju White Korean Derma Quality Soap. It also says the soap is formulated in Korea. The soap is 100 grams in weight. It also says it is made for Seoul Skin Inc. with their address at 1505 Metropolitan Tower, 1746 A. Mabini St., Malate Metro Manila.
Ingredients of Jinju White Soap?
At the bottom side of the box you will find the ingredients of the soap. It enumerates, Pearl Extract, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Camellia Japonica, Flower Extract, Oxalis Triangularis Extract (Love Plant), Camellia Sinensis Leaf extract (Green Tea), Niacinamide, N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamin, Madecassoside (from Gotu Kota), Morus Alba Bark Extract, Mulberry Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Broussonetia Papyrefera Bark extract (Paper Mulberry).
Instructions on how to use the soap. Wet skin, apply Jinju White Soap gently to the face and body. Lather it gently and leave it for at least 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. It’s advisable that you use the soap every time you take a bath.
What I like about Jinju White Soap?
My experience with the soap has been very pleasant. I love how the soap is mildly scented and it is not overwhelmingly perfumed. That I believe makes the soap mild as perfumes tends to irritates the skin. I would normally leave it more than 5 minutes on my skin, which I couldn’t do with other whitening soaps specially kojic soaps. Kojic soap tends to dry my skin if I leave it too long on my skin. And sometimes, my skin gets itchy if I leave the kojic soap on my skin.
I continued using the soap and after two weeks, my friends started noticing how my skin looks fairer. I would even compare my skin tone with the people that I would see around me and I do notice how different my skin tone has changed. I also love how it helped prevent acne from reoccurring on my skin. Yup, I have oily acne prone skin. I never had any breakouts while using this. I also have some acnes on my thighs. Using this soap also improved the condition of my skin on my thighs and other parts of my body.
- Is Jinju white soap available at mercury?
- It is not available in mercury Drugs
- Jinju white soap before and after photos:
- What’s the price of Jinju White Soap in Watson’s?
- It is currently not available in Watsons.
- Where to buy jinju white soap in the Philippines?
- This can be purchased online through Lazada.
- Are there fake Jinju White soap?
- I’m not sure if there’s any, I suggest that you purchase the soap from an authorized dealer at Lazada.
- What is the price of Jinju White Soap in the Philippines?
- I bought mine at 180 Php. If you purchase more, I think you can get it for less.
- What are Jinju White Soap ingredients.?
- Pearl Extract
- Salicylic Acid
- Glycolic Acid
- Camellia Japonica
- Flower Extract
- Oxalis Triangularis Extract (Love Plant)
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf extract (Green Tea)
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamin, Madecassoside (from Gotu Kota)
- Morus Alba Bark Extract, Mulberry Extract
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract
- Tricholoma Matsutake Extract
- Broussonetia Papyrefera Bark extract (Paper Mulberry).
I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to improve the condition of their skin. The soap is true to it promise of whiter skin in just 2 weeks.
Here is my personal review of Jinju White Soap in my YouTube Chanel. Please like, share and subscribe.