Are you a Software Engineer who wants to work overseas for a higher salary? Are you looking for a great job opportunity and show your passion? This could be a great chance for you. Japan is now in need of 10 Filipino Software Engineers.
See Job Qualifications for Software Engineers below:
- Requires both male and female applicants
- 24 – 32 years old
- Must have a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Software Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Must be willing to work and finish contract in Japan
- Must be willing to learn and complete the Japanese language training at Employer’s designated center, before deployment and employment.
- Must be in good physical condition
Where to Apply:
For walk-ins, you may visit the agency’s Office at HRD Office 3/F Jemarson Bldg., 1615 Pilar Hidalgo Lim St., Malate, Metro Manila (near Pedro Gil Lrt Station beside Cuevas bakery).
Or you may just send your most updated resume in Word Format to email address email@example.com for evaluation, shortlisted candidates will be notified to attend orientation.
For inquiries, you can contact them through their number (525-0280 / 78)
For more information about this job vacancy, click here.
HRD EMPLOYMENT CONSULTANTS & MULTI-SERVICES, INC. is a licensed agency that helps to recruit Filipino contract workers and deploy to various work stations overseas, for gainful employment. HRD has been in the manpower placement industry since year 2000 and our clientele includes satisfied contracting firms (Employers) in the Middle East, Guam, some parts of Africa and Asia.
Check other job opening from HRD below and call their office if interested
- IT Support Manager (Vanuatu)
- Civil Engineer (Solomon Islands)
- Backhoe/Bulldozer (Japan)
- Commercial/Civil Carpenters (New Zealand)
- Excavator Operators (New Zealand)
- Fire Sprinkler Installers (New Zealand)
- Glaziers (New Zealand)
- Light/Auto Mechanic (Japan)
Check the agencies website for more job vacancies available.
We are not affiliated with Workabroad.ph or with the agency stated here. This article is for information purposes only. Please contact the agency directly for your inquiries and application.