Pag-IBIG online registration can be done in easy simple steps. Aside from SSS, the Pag-IBIG Fund also provides many benefits that members can take advantage of.
If you are not yet a member of PAG-IBIG, this article will surely help you to know more about Pag-IBIG Fund and how to register as a member online.
What is Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) or Pag-IBIG Fund?
Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) or Pag-IBIG Fund is a government owned agency that aims to provide affordable housing financial needs to its members. Becoming a member is required before you can avail the benefits. If you don’t have yet a Pag-IBIG MID number, just fill-up the Pag-IBIG form online to register.
Here is the guide on how to accomplish the Pag-Ibig online registration, just follow the steps that you can see below.
Step-by-step Pag-IBIG online registration:
- Go to Pag-IBIG Online membership registration page, just click this link. On that page, fill-up the required fields and enter the captcha code. Once done, click “Proceed” button to continue.
- Under “MEMBER INFO” tab, fill-up the Pag-IBIG ID, Members Name, and your your Mother’s name. Click “Next” button when done. Note: Those with a red asterisk [*], must be filled out, otherwise, you can’t proceed to the next page.
- Under “OTHER INFO” tab, enter your date of birth, place of birth, sex, citizenship, and civil status. It’s okay to leave the other fields blank. Hit “Next” button when done.
- Next tab is the “Address“, if your permanent address is same with present address, indicate “Same as above“. Also, indicate if you’re currently living abroad.
- Provide your home and cellphone numbers in the “CONTACTS” tab.
- Under “HEIRS” tab, add your spouse name. If you’re single, add your relative. The name added will receive the benefits in case something happen to you.
- Under “MEMBER CATEGORY” tab, enter required fields for “Select Category”, “Employer Name”, “Date Employed”, “Occupation”, and “Employment Status”. Hit “Next” button when done.
- Under “EMP. HISTORY” tab, add your employer’s detail if you’re an employee. Leave it blank if you have none.
- Lastly the “SUMMARY” tab, make sure you have checked all the details that you’ve entered, you can always go back to previous tabs to check. Once done, click the “Submit Registration” button.
- You will get to “Successful Registration Page” once the registration is successful. Use the Registration Tracking Number (RTN) to track your Pag-IBIG number via a text message.
Your Pag-IBIG ID number will be available after 2 working days. Read the instruction carefully, make sure to follow the format, and you’re done!
Other articles to read: