BPI OFW Loan is one of the banks and other government agencies offer OFW loan in the Philippines, you may check my other article here about “Lowest interest OFW loan in the Philippines”.
There are different types of BPI OFW loan that cater the various needs of OFWs including personal, car, house, and business loan. There are specific terms and conditions for each loan that fit the needs of the OFWs or their families.
Qualifications for BPI OFW Loan:
To be qualified for BPI OFW loans, OFWs must have complete and proper work documents to be presented with BPI. If qualified, OFWs currently working abroad can apply for loan for their personal use or for their families.
Requirements for BPI OFW Loan:
- Should have an active BPI account
- Any government issued ID with photo (Driver’s license, SSS, PRC, or passport)
- Original or photocopy of proof of income
- Active employment contract and latest OFW Information Sheet or POEA Overseas Employment Certificate
- Duly accomplished application form
Note: BPI might request an additional document during the credit evaluation.
To be qualified with the BPI OFW loan, an OFW must have 50% of the monthly loan repayment. The approval rate will be based from evaluation of the bank. You will be evaluated if your monthly income is enough to pay the monthly loan repayments without compromising other financial obligations.
The interest rate will also depend on the type of loan to apply. OFW can avail the lowest interest rate for the BPI OFW personal or cash loan that carries 2% interest rate. The maximum personal loan is ₱1 million for land-based OFWs and ₱300,000 for Sea-based OFWs.
BPI also has other types of loans might have interested you, just visit your nearest BPI branch in your area for further details.
YKN is not affiliated with BPI. This is for information purposes only.
Click here to read other articles:
- How to Pay Your MERALCO Bill using BPI Express Online
- How to Pay Your MAYNILAD Bill using BPI Express Online
- Lowest Interest OFW Loans In The Philippines